Monday, March 31, 2008

Benjamin Franklin

I was reading Benjamin Franklin last month while I was in HK. I started getting interested with Benjamin Franklin after reading a book on a guy named Charlie Munger.

Benjamin Franklin's life was a series of progression from start to finish. He was a student, then he worked long hours for other people while writing at the same time. He became a business owner and a rich individual. After earning his financial freedom, he went on to become an inventor and politician, to which he was able to steer and mold the American culture for generations to come.

As an inspiration, I plan to adopt some of the tools he used to better himself. I plan on defining the habits I wish to have, prioritize them and work on them one at a time only. Realistically, I don't expect to ace them but I hope that in time, it will prove better that I did them and attempted to follow a structure than if I had not. I'll be evaluating myself from time to time and see how it's been.

I realize that I've let a lot of distractions in my life. tsk tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home